OnePlus released the stable build of Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T last month, which introduced a few bugs, including battery drain issues. To fix that, the company has begun rolling out OxygenOS 22.214.171.124, which also bumps up the Android security patch level on both smartphones to September 2021.
OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 also optimizes the network connection stability and improves the system stability and gyro sensor sensitivity on the OnePlus 6 duo. You can check out the update’s complete changelog below.
- Optimized the system power consumption to reduce heating
- Improved the gyro sensor sensitivity
- Upgrade Android Security Patch to 2021.09
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Optimized network connection stability
The new build is seeding randomly to a limited number of users right now, and a broader rollout will commence in a few days if the new firmware doesn’t have any bugs.